Today's card is all about the beach! To me the beach means relaxing and colorful Adirondack chairs and, being from Michigan, lighthouses. According to Pure Michigan's website (the official travel site for our state) has more lighthouses then in any other state. Each one is unique and grand in its own way! If you ever head out to this part of the country you should take a lighthouse tour. You will not be disappointed..
So that leads me into today's challenges.. Here is my card for today! I hope today's card will provoke some relaxation.. So sit back, sigh, and relax and I please enjoy.
|Colors, colors, colors is the hallmark of Summer!|
|Adirondack chairs are so appropriate for the beach!|
And if you visit the state of Michigan you will have many lighthouses to visit.
Also, At Make My Monday there is a design team call. I would like to be a part of this diverse and talented team and I feel I could be a good fit. I enjoy your challenges and are very inspired by them! I hope you would consider my application for this position.
The challenges I am entering:
- Printed Adirondack images then colored with approperate Summer colors.
- Masked off the chairs and sponged the water, sand, and sky.
- Highlighted the water using a white gel pen.
- Stamped the lighthouse and colored with mask still in place.
- Stamped boat image first on paper then on CS to create a more distant image.
- Added stippling to sand to create shadow and texture.
- Stamped sentiment.
- Matted image with black border.
- Cut and scored my CS to 4 1/2" x 4" and mounted the matted image to the base.
For my friends on the Northern Hemisphere have warm Summer days filled with relaxation and fun! Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise! Take care.
All the best,