For today I have a card that I am very proud to have created. It consists of a collage of images (mostly Stampin' Up) that all relate to what you might find around a pond/lake.. Thanks to the creativity of Hand Stamped Sentiments for their photo inspiration and AAA cards for their masking theme it all turned out to be a wonderful card.. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed making it..
|Collage of images using the pond as the common theme.|
|Distress Markers is what was used to color the images|
AAA Cards: #46- Maskerade
Hand Stamped Sentiments: Inspiration Challenge #219 (HHS 219)
SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Stamped collage frames on heavy weight watercolor paper.
- Stamped pond/lake images using Post-It notes to mask the frames.
- Stamped dots
- Colored images using Distress Markers and an aqua pen.
- Cut a mat a bit larger then the collage.
- Colored the edges using Distress Markers to create an ombre look.
- Adhered the collage image to the ombre background.
- Matted the entire design on watercolor card base sized to be an A2 card.
That is it for me! I hope you have a great day and I want to thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time here at TheGrandStampede. I would like to hear what you have to say good, great or otherwise..
All the best,